We believe all great wireless solutions begin with great engineering, and great engineering requires lots of experience. Our engineering staff averages over 15 years of industry experience, each has accumulated many certifications, and along the way we have built a reputation as experts at virtually all things wireless. We have a total of 4 staff certified in the industry-standard CAD platform, and 5 hold CIBET (Certified In-Building Engineering Technologists) certification. When you combine this training and experience with our unmatched dedication, our outstanding industry relationships, and our state-of-the-art tools you are guaranteed to get great results.
Key Engineering services that we offer include testing, design, commissioning, optimization, troubleshooting, and maintenance on a wide variety of systems including mobile telephony, Wi-Fi, two-way radio, and public safety radio based systems. Our design solutions commonly include DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems), BDAs (Bi-Directional Amplifiers), small-cells, passive distribution networks and monitoring systems along a myriad of related sub-systems (e.g. alarm interfaces, battery back-up units, networking infrastructure, and DC power supplies). We are built to be a single source for imagining, integrating, and sustaining your communications solutions.
Communications systems have a definite life-cycle, and our capabilities are aligned to provide all the support necessary to maximize your investment. At CE, we have identified a five phase approach to managing this cycle: (1) Planning, (2) Design, (3) Implementation, (4) Commissioning, and (5) Maintenance. Each is important and each requires excellent communications between you, our customer, and our technical team.
- Planning seems simple, but requires a detailed discussion between customer and integrator to ensure the end-users’ objectives are met while still having a system that meets the financial and practical realities of our customer. Factors such as existing coverage, coverage areas, services supported, coverage reliability, throughput requirements, future expansion and emergency preparedness are discussed Our team is equipped to work with you to evaluate each of the aspects that affect system performance and cost in a way that will result in the most cost-effective solution available to you.
- Design is the lynchpin of a successful solution. Once the objectives and design parameters have been determined in the Planning stage, our team will select the products that best meet your requirements and complete a turn-key design. Our design package is complete, with sufficient detail to ensure that the installation of the system can be completed with unparalleled precision.
- Implementation is the longest step in bringing the solution to life. Our technical team, equipped with detailed design documentation and supported by our seasoned Project Management staff, will install the solution in a professional and detailed manner. We hold our installations to the highest standards and provide unmatched workmanship guarantees on the work we perform.
- Commissioning is the hidden step that determines the success (or failure) of the solution. With a system that is designed based on strong engineering standards and guided by our experience, and an installation that pays close attention to detail, our Commissioning phase typically is more streamlined than most in our industry. We follow well-established industry standards and ensure clear communication between the stakeholders (e.g. customers, service providers, public safety entities) to deliver consistent results from the day of system turn-up.
- Maintenance of your system is key to making the most of your investment. In some cases Public Safety systems are required to meet specific maintenance schedules, we recommend all systems have some preventative maintenance to ensure the system continues to meet your objectives and that system failures, and thereby the impact to your end users, are minimized. During this phase we will also help you re-evaluate your system as new technologies are implemented in the industry to ensure your system is still optimized for your needs.
Contact us today to find out more about our DAS engineering services.