When approaching In-Building projects, our guiding principle in developing a solution is that we meet our customer’s needs in an efficient, yet effective manner. How do we accomplish this?
We believe that there are five critical requirements for any DAS project.
- Design Guarantee
- Full time Engineering Staff
- Industry Certifications
- RF CAD Design software- iBwave
- Extensive acceptance testing
Our process begins by conducting hands-on research and deploying our highly trained and certified electrical engineers to ensure our products and services provide the best available solution for your In-Building needs. Below is an example of the research process we take when you call on us for your DAS needs.
- Interview – what exactly do you need your system to do?
- Site Walk – what challenges does the building present from an RF perspective? What are the building components (concrete, steel, glass)?
- Design – we will define the specifications that the system design must meet as well as collect any other information about the building to assist with the engineering phase of the system such as existing building drawings, etc.
- Our in-house engineering staff will design the system using industry-standard iBwave software.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.