Communications Electronics Systems, a subsidiary of Communications Electronics, is seeking a Security Technician. The ideal Candidate must be able to install, repair and maintain a wide variety of electronic security and related electronic systems. Applicant must be proficient in Access Control, Video Surveillance & Recording, Intrusion Detection and PC/Network based security systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 Years of experience as technician, technician apprentice, or relevant work experience
- Good Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent communicator; able to understand instructions and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work from ladders or man-lifts
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Ability to obtain a Maryland Security License
Experience with any the following preferred:
Interlogix CCTV and Intrusion
Honeywell Vista Intrusion Detection
What You Get: A key role in our Installation & Service Department and to be part of the tremendous growth of a successful, energetic company. At CES we give you the tools you need to grow your career. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package to include 401K, healthcare and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org